Falmouth Pilotage area covers Falmouth and Gerrans Bay, the Carrick Roads, the rivers Fal and Helford and the quarries on the east side of the Lizard peninsula. Within this area are a number of harbour authorities: Falmouth Harbour Commissioners, Port of Truro and A & P Falmouth Docks.
The area is able to cater for a truly diverse range of vessels and offers a wide range of services and expertise including:
- Deep water bunkering.
- Ship repair, refit and dry docking facilities.
- Long and short term lay up.
- Cargo handling.
- Casualty reception.
- Anchorages for vessels seeking shelter.
- Personnel transfer, stores and other port services.
- Underwater surveys.
- Superyacht berthing, repair and refit.
The area offers anchorages conveniently sheltered from the prevailing westerly wind and bunkering outside of the European SECA zone.
A number of experienced port agents operate within the Falmouth area. Please contact them for detailed advice or enquiries.
This website serves the pilotage service only, click here for Port information.